We welcome a special friend Chris McLaughlin, currently CMO at France-based powerhouse LumApps, a collaboration and communications platform backed by top European investors including Idinvest and Goldman Sachs.
In this week’s episode we ask Chris many questions, including:
- How to get product and marketing working together, especially when they aren’t under a common boss.
- How European startups should organize their go-to-market functions to enter and grow in the US market
- The role of both the product and marketing leaders in startups with either a technical founder or business founder
- When is the right time to hire your first CPO and/or CMO
- How to align product, marketing, and sales around a strategy — and dealing with the normal challenges in focusing that strategy